Running a business is no easy feat, especially if you don’t have the right tools in place. Technology has made it fairly easy for a business owner like you, all you need is to choose the right tool. Where do you begin? Microsoft! One such tool that has been helping businesses to scale is called Microsoft Dynamics 365. What is it? Well, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based CRM and ERP solution that comes with a slew of tools that can do more than just streamlining business communication. What’s more, its features are continually improving to help you meet your business needs better than your competitors. Thanks to Microsoft Dynamics 365, your sales team. and marketing team can now collaborate and seal more deals, faster!
Benefits of using Microsoft Dynamics 365 include:
1. It’s Customizable – Dynamics 365 features a variety of modules and built-in workflow tools that you can use to automate tasks across sales, marketing, customer service, field service, and project service.
2. Reduced Sales Cycle – They give sales teams access to a wealth of insightful customer data – whether they’re working in the field or taking a call in the office. Your team will be able to craft fast responses and deliver information
3. Easy to Use and Deploy – The good news is you can use Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the cloud or in a hybrid cloud environment.
4. Flexibility – Looking for flexibility? You’ve got it! Having a monthly operational cost and a subscription model such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 is far more flexible than having capital costs. It has the potential to be much cheaper as you only buy what you need.
5. Simplicity – It is based on purchase subscriptions by role. You only have to subscribe people to the work they actually do and not buy a single large license covering all roles.
6. Productive – Dynamics 365 makes employees more productive because they have access to both the insights they need to make the best decisions and the tools they need to do their work.
7. Intelligent – Dynamics 365 gives you access to 8Real-Time Insights with Built-In Predictive Analytics. Power BI, Cortana Intelligence, and Azure Machine Learning are all natively embedded, so you have access to predictive insights, prescriptive advice, and actionable next steps.
8. Secure – Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based solution that features robust security and access controls for apps and data that are built into the cloud services, including the physical data center, network connectivity, service hosting platform, and user and administrator access. Microsoft 365 enables your organization to access multiple cloud applications according to their needs and objectives. By unlocking cloud value, your employees are empowered to creatively collaborate in a secure environment. Need more information on how Microsoft 365 will help your business? Reach out to https://mcaconnect.com/ today!